What the...

So, we're here in Texas. It's pretty. It's warm.

Lillian is currently a maniac. Nothing major, just sorta off kilter. But, then again, I don't think that you really have a kilter when you're 2 months old. One thing I know for sure: I don't ever want to be a single parent. EVER.

Ella has lost her voice with a cold that has rocked her world. Her raspy voice is so cute, you wouldn't believe it.

And my darling sister whom I adore is so sick she cannot get out of bed.

I feel a sore throat coming on.

Sorta feels like the fates aren't on our side right now.

But it's sure warm and pretty here in Texas.

Comments

Camille said…
AHHHH my Lissy, I'm soooo sorry.

We'll treat you right when you get here. I'll even make you cake.
Dangcutekids said…
Sorry to hear things are a little crazy, we miss you back in the old state with all the forms. Hope you're soaking in the sunshine, do ya think you could bring some back for us?
Anaise said…
Sounds like it's time for Aunt Marian to hop on a plane to take care of her sick ones--like she did for Camille! :)
AD said…
Bummer. Don't you hate how we have such high expectations of certain experiences and then life takes over???

When Jess was a newborn, the four kids and I flew to Vancouver for a 10 day stay with my best friend and her four kids. The first day there, I got deathly sick, to the point I could not even lift up my head. Yeah, my friend had 8 kids to care for with me down for the count. Then after I got feeling a bit better, one by one my kids began getting a stomach flu and we had 8 vomiting kids in the house. Oh man, I had such high hopes for that trip. But we were able to salvage a few days at the end, and it has become a memory extraordinaire...Hang in there!
Jen said…
Hi my friend, hope you are feeling better and baby Lilly is doing o.k. I hope your hubby has joined you and you are feeling a little relief! Happy Thanksgiving! xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

In Singapore Now

For Thad

Liz and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad...