Thirty-Six
36 years ago today...
Thirty One Years ago
I was in kindergarten.
I thought you might like to see the face of a gifted child:
It was 1974.
Nixon was President
Carson hosted The Tonight Show
and no one had cell phones.
This is the year I came into the world.
Thirty One Years ago
I was in kindergarten.
I was tested and they discovered
voila! this child is gifted!
So they sent me to first grade.
After being sent to the first grade, they found me hiding underneath the merry-go-round outside. I was too scared to go in and face those first graders. I was sent back to kindergarten. This ended the era of Liz the gifted child.
Approximately 25 years ago
my family moved to Provo.
I hung out at Bridal Veil Falls where I was prone to think deep thoughts,
wear super cute jeans, and not do my hair.
Thank you for taking this trip down memory lane with me.
I'm 36 years old today.
36 years of awesomeness, I like to say.
Here's to 36 more.
Comments
I'm so glad you had a great day.
xo