The pleasant perspective of an 18 month old.

Comments

Camille said…
haaaaaaaaaaaaa!! cutey cute cuteness. I love to hear her talk!
Jan said…
Liz, she is so cute! I am glad you posted a video. It is fun to see her personality.

I love the "no" stage, even though it can be exasperating at times...
COLEMAN said…
NO. NO. NO. I won't say anything else. I love it! I can't believe she is 18 months old. How can it be? What a doll! Steffani
Anaise said…
I laughed. I really laughed. :)
Judy said…
Since this represents the mastery of a developmental milestone, I say, "Oh, good enunciation, Lillian!" "High five for perfectly appropriately saying a complete sentence in correct context!" "You are so smart to realize you have the power to make choices!" "What a strong girl you are to be able to express your feelings so clearly!"

This is my favorite age; I just love to see toddlers come alive!
Diane said…
Can that be any cuter!! But the no to ice cream surprised me!
jaimey said…
Hilarious, Liz. Especially your eating a ladybug question. And the no to ice cream. And the "No," I didn't fall down, (even though I clearly just did). I love it. I love HER! Someday I need to meet her in person. :)
Sara Boulter said…
I haven't had speakers all week so I am just now getting to listen to this. I can't get over it. This is hilarious. Seriously hilarious.
COLEMAN said…
She is adorable!

"No."

Popular posts from this blog

Liz and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad...

For Thad

Facebook is for extroverts (and other observations of an introvert)