Snow? Who said anything about snow?



California, we LOVE you!

Comments

Camille said…
I wrote a comment last night with my phone but it didn't work.

I just love these pics so much!! you just look freakin' awesome jumpin' up like that and SOO happy! and of course miss lillian is just thrilled to be there. I bet it feels so good! was the water cold?
Jen said…
Liz, can I just say that is quite the jump. We also loved CA when in Jan. Here comes the sun do da do do!!!
Dangcutekids said…
I.am.so.jealous! And Spencer is so jealous of those surfers in the background. Glad you busted the winter lack of vitamin D. Gotta love that sun! Thanks again for Wednesday.
Camille said…
dear Liz's blog, we need an update. even if it's about barf and stuff. I need to hear how you're workin' on your goals or somethin'

Popular posts from this blog

Liz and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad...

For Thad

Facebook is for extroverts (and other observations of an introvert)