Hey, we're still here! (really, we are!)
I've been off the grid for over a month now. Yikes! Didn't mean for that to happen. Actually, I've been posting weekly over at Hey Nonny, but I've promised (if only to myself) that I'll keep the dream alive. So. Today I'm going to do just that.
First off, let's talk about what we've been up to.
We took a fantastic trip to Disneyland, California, at the end of February. I think we pretty much rocked the "make all your child's dreams come true" category on that trip. We also started the trip still recovering from a pretty serious bout with the flu. The California sunshine did wonders on our health and our psyche.
After that, we just had March to get through. I've written a little before about my relationship with March. We don't seem to get along too well. Something about March makes my cabin fever kick into hyperdrive. This March was no exception, especially since the last weeks of March had snow storms and freezing temperatures.
Now it is April. The flowers are just beginning to poke their heads out of the ground. Trent has spent days planning our flower garden for the year. I've spent days dreaming about spring cleaning the house. Lillian has spent days mastering the fine art of temper tantrums (never thought the day would come, but it did) and leaving large piles of destruction in her wake. No, really, she's super cute most of the time...except when she's not. Which is sometimes.
We're here. We're happy. We're healthy. We're eagerly anticipating spring.
First off, let's talk about what we've been up to.
We took a fantastic trip to Disneyland, California, at the end of February. I think we pretty much rocked the "make all your child's dreams come true" category on that trip. We also started the trip still recovering from a pretty serious bout with the flu. The California sunshine did wonders on our health and our psyche.
After that, we just had March to get through. I've written a little before about my relationship with March. We don't seem to get along too well. Something about March makes my cabin fever kick into hyperdrive. This March was no exception, especially since the last weeks of March had snow storms and freezing temperatures.
Now it is April. The flowers are just beginning to poke their heads out of the ground. Trent has spent days planning our flower garden for the year. I've spent days dreaming about spring cleaning the house. Lillian has spent days mastering the fine art of temper tantrums (never thought the day would come, but it did) and leaving large piles of destruction in her wake. No, really, she's super cute most of the time...except when she's not. Which is sometimes.
We're here. We're happy. We're healthy. We're eagerly anticipating spring.

Comments
That picture of Lillian and ah-ha-ha-ha is priceless. I love her so much. how are her goals?
xoxo I miss you something fierce.
March tricked us here, coming in like a lamb and then turning lionish and staying that way. But now my garden has baby plants coming up and the tulips are about to bloom.
I'm glad to see you back!