Tagged

I'd like to begin by thanking my sisters (sort of) for outing me....gulp...why does blogging feel like it takes some serious courage?

Camille and Trish both tagged me. I'll follow my cousin AD's advice, though, and keep this short:

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Just starting out as a first year teacher at Lone Peak High School in Highland, Utah.

2. Five things on your to do list today:
Paint my library; enjoy the fact that I have a library; go visiting teaching; make a tinfoil dinner for my husband to take on the camping trip with the deacons; teach those cute high schoolers.

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Can I get back to you when I'm not pregnant? I eat weird stuff right now.

4. What would I do if suddenly I were a billionaire?
Hire Stacy and Clinton as my personal fashion advisors; build a school in Africa; keep it a secret and then leave $1,000 tips.

5. Three bad habits:
Barry Manilow (more like a guilty pleasure); never answering my phone, not following through on my good intentions.

6. Five places I've lived:
Provo, Utah, Japan, Upstate New York, Florida, Texas

7. Five jobs I've had:
Secretary, teacher, teacher, teacher, and teacher

8. Five things most people don't know about me:
I cannot handle scary movies; I've signed autographs in Hiroshima, I have really hyper-extended arms, I laughed hard--too hard--in Talledaga Nights, Shakespeare bugs me.

Comments

. said…
Sorry to "out" you, honey. And sorry for tagging you, too...although I totally enjoyed your post.
And now you've got me curious about Talladega Nights!
Camille said…
seriously, I am agog about what you said about Shakespeare. doth thou speakest blaspheme? what sayest thou? might I bite your cheek as the sun is shining like dew on the dawn?

and I'm sorry that I outed you, too, but I canna help myself, Fiona.
liza said…
I love the Liz arm trick!

Popular posts from this blog

Liz and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad...

For Thad

Facebook is for extroverts (and other observations of an introvert)