So good, it will make you cry


I just wanted to announce that I have found THE nectar of the gods. I wasn't even really searching. In fact, maybe this nectar found me, and I feel compelled to pass it on to you. I'm sure you can order it online...and if you can't....get your booty out here. Believe me, it's worth the trip just for one cup of this stuff.






Confession #1: I actually went to Toronto twice last week. Once time with Trent on Memorial day, and then once over the weekend. We found out that most everything is closed on Mondays in Toronto. Then we were overjoyed to find that the Soma chocolatier was OPEN!











This is me trying to show how good it was. I'm really not exaggerating here. I've never had anything like this in my life. You may just have to come and find out for yourself.
As a special shout out to my cousin and my sister, AD and Trish, I have found the chocolate sooo good, it will make you cry (but I'll bet good money that AD has already been here...)

Comments

. said…
Dang-IT! How did I miss this opportunity? Will you mail some to me the next time you go to Toronto?
Yum-O!
AD said…
WHAT??? THERE WAS SOME TO DIE FOR CHOCOLATIER IN TO AND I MISSED IT? WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE I KNEW THERE? HOW COME NO ONE SENT ME TO THIS PLACE?

I'll have to place an order. The look on your face in the last photo is classic...

Popular posts from this blog

Liz and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad...

For Thad

Facebook is for extroverts (and other observations of an introvert)