Rolling around

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

Hi guys! It's me, Lillian. I heard my Dad giving you my Mom's blog address last night on the phone, so I know you'll be getting on here pretty soon. I just thought I'd say hey. I'm doing pretty good. This is a picture my mom took of me this morning. I kept getting dazed by the flash; that's why I'm not smiling so good, but I promise, I smile lots and lots. I usually smile with my mouth really wide open and drool coming out. I've got some teeth coming in and so I can't help the drool.




I miss hanging out with you, even though we only got to spend a little time together when I was first born. Dad tells me lots of stories about you, though, and I always listen in when he talks to you on the phone on Sunday nights. I can't wait to spend more time with you this summer.

You should know that I really am getting good at lots of things. First of all, I'm awesome at sitting up.

I like all my toys that my mom keeps in this basket. I like to play with ALL of them, all at once. Most of all I like my electric guitars.

I just learned how to get moving. If I need to get somewhere, I just roll, over and over and over, until I make it to where I want to go, or I run into something hard. Then I just keep rolling into the hard thing until I cry and my mom comes and rescues me. That usually happens about every 27 seconds.




My mom just started giving me different kinds of food to eat. I like bananas, carrots, peaches, and pears, so far. I like eating. I also like spreading the food as far as I can. It usually ends up in my hair. It's a good look for me, I must say.
Speaking of looking good, I really am getting good at posing for pictures. Mom caught this flirty pose this morning. I think I'll send it in to Tyra Banks for the Next Top Model show. I know I've got a good chance.

I guess that's pretty much everything. I hope I get to see you soon. In the meantime, I'm just here, hanging out, thinking about you.


Love you, so much!

Love,

Lillian

Comments

Judy Francisco said…
Love that creamy, milky skin and button nose. Way cool pointy hairline! The girl's got a lot going for her...
. said…
Oh, she's so cute! I don't think you got a good shot of her on our family website. I can't believe how different she looks! Wow--so chubby and growing up so fast! I can't decide who she looks like. She's really growing! Makes me just want to squish her.
Camille said…
ahhhhhhhh that last pic is killing me! the first close up of her looks totally like you and "our" side of the family. Like muy mucho. then the one of her auditioning for tyra banks looks just like trent!! whatttttttt??!!

She's very yummy and don'tchya just wanna drink that drool? It's crazy, isn't it?!
jensey said…
She looks so different-she is a cutie:)
Anaise said…
What is it about babies in sunglasses that is so funny . . . ? Cute, cute girl!
AD said…
I am always so excited when I see a new post from you in my Google Reader...you never let me down!

Lillian is beginning to look like a little person rather than an infant! I loved the drooling shot. Soooo cute.

We must get back to work on our book or I'm going to lose my mind...:)
jweed said…
i can't believe lillian is already doing all those things! she must be a prodigy in the making. looks like she's keeping you busy. :) and p.s. she is adorable. i think she resembles YOU!
Diane said…
How can she be growing so big already. Wasn't she born yesterday?
Steffani said…
Beautiful! She does have an excellent shot at the next Top Model. I like how your day is pretty much divided into every 27 seconds. So much fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Liz and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad...

For Thad

Facebook is for extroverts (and other observations of an introvert)