Hello, April


March sort of felt like this:



April is feeling more like this:

I took a little hiatus.

I'm back.

Good times to come.

Comments

Anaise said…
Those are the most expressive pictures I've ever seen. I'm really hoping you keep some of that April feeling! :)
Camille said…
haaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I love these pictures of your little missy. She's so hilarious! Was that first pic when she was sick?? poor baby!! and when did you go to the beach??

I definitely pray that April will be better for all of us!!!
COLEMAN said…
The first picture of Lillian is how I feel in the mornings, when I've been reading or writing when I should've been sleeping.
Karina said…
hahahahaha. Awesome! I love April!
Jen said…
Oh, Liz, those two pictures say it all!!! Yeah!! For spring and feeling better!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Liz and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad...

For Thad

Facebook is for extroverts (and other observations of an introvert)