Summer sweetness

Reason #456 Why I Love Summer:
Two little girls on a summer evening,
off to enjoy a walk together in their little red wagon.Sometimes you gotta take a pause in the middle of the road.
And sometimes you gotta just lay right down
in the middle of the driveway
and giggle.
Nothing could be sweeter.
(except, possibly, those curls on Lillian's head. Or Mary's smile)

Comments

Anaise said…
I remember when my Megan was that age and had a little friend just like her . . . it always made my heart happy to see them together.

Such cute girls.
Dangcutekids said…
Awe, thanks for posting this. I haven't been to visit your site for a while. What a joy to find such sweet friends giggling together . Thanks for sharing it. I'll show Mary when she wakes up from her nap. You guys are the best.

Popular posts from this blog

Liz and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad...

For Thad

Facebook is for extroverts (and other observations of an introvert)