Weekend Warriors






We spent the weekend working on the house again. WHEW! Who knew that homeowning was such a full time job? If the end result wasn't so satisfying, we'd probably seriously consider hiring people to do the yard care and the house work...I mean, after all, we have STUFF to do, you know, like roller blade and hike and shop and drive through the country side. On the weekends we're typically swamped with activity. However, we proudly gave up our normal weekend play routine to mow and clean and hedge and plant. We're exhausted, but pleased.


Comments

Camille said…
mom and I are gawking over the photos. Love love love it. You're so lovely. Your house is seriously beautiful and HUGE!! ohmygosh. more more more pics, please. and I don't know why the pic showed up sideways. did you rotate it before you posted it?

xo
. said…
I can't wait! I can't wait! 9 days and counting!
Anaise said…
Wow! What a house! Your house, your sweetie, your baby . . . some things are worth waiting for . . . though, not necessarily in that order! :)
Sara Boulter said…
Oh more more more please! LOVING these pictures. I'm dying to see you. Please buy me a jet so I can come visit.
Diane said…
Beautiful house. And you are adorable with a tiny belly. But thank you the most for opening your blog for those of us who have been dying to enter. Only 9 days until what?

Popular posts from this blog

Liz and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad...

For Thad

Facebook is for extroverts (and other observations of an introvert)