Crazy for Baby

Okay, so there's other things going on in the world...I think...but who cares for hurricanes and presidential elections when Lillian is here to stare at? What's that? Oh, you want to see more pictures of my beautiful child? Yes, yes you do. Here. I'm generous like that.
















Saying hello to one Grandma ....


And a wistful good-bye the other Grandma and Grandpa in her life



I am alive and coming gradually to the land of the living.

Comments

Sara Boulter said…
Hooray! I've been dying to see more pics of her! Thank you for posting! She's changed so much already. I'm looking at flights again. I'm a comin'.
. said…
Oh, Lizzie! She is so beautiful! I am so happy to see pictures of her. I can't wait to meet her!
And you look fantastic! I hope you're getting even a LITTLE sleep. Congratulations!
Also, where are her bows??
stillindowney said…
hey, you all look fabulous. We are so happy about Miss Lillian and her grand entrance--it was worth the extra two weeks so that she would be that much better equipt to handle all this attention--keep those photos posting--you can never see too much of a gleason/sutton baby...
love you
Anaise said…
Yup, you're right! We love to see pics of your gorgeous little one--you're looking mighty fine yourself!
Amy @ OurScoop said…
Liz!! I'm just estatic that you have a blog and to see that you are a new MOTHER!!!!! She is ADORABLE and BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so thrilled for you guys!! I had no idea you were expecting! Thanks to the world of blogs we can keep better in touch!! I'll have to go back and catch up on your blog when I have time!!! Soooooo glad I found you!! Julie is linked on my page! Go say hi!!!
Congratulations and the best of luck on discovering fatigue, engorgement, and EXTREME joy!
Kristy said…
Look at the little baby bum!! I can't stand it! She is beautiful; and you can take all the healing time you need. The living are still here living...catch up to us when you can. Glad you posted an update.
jensey said…
Lizzy~ She gets cuter each week....how is that possible? I was fun to see a picture of you as well. Take as many naps as you can girl! I'm working on dates as well. Let me know when Sarah is coming and going so that we spread out the love.
wj

ps-Stacy and Alli think she's super cute too!
Diane said…
Is there anything more amazing than looking into that pure little face and knowing it is because of you that she is here and beautiful? (Well, others played a part too but when I was a new mom I didn't think about that, I just took all the credit!)
Camille said…
sooooooo lovely. that last pic is my favorite and of course you look just beautiful. Seriously, you look perfect. This is YOUR baby and I love it! and her! and you!
Camille said…
ps... let me guess... in that pic of momma I bet she's making her famous "shhhhshhhhpshhhhh shhhhpshhhhhh" sound. Amiright?
yes, and that "tum-on, tum-on this is gramma" phrase, too. She's also trying to convince me that babies should only ever sleep on their stomachs and other such stuff. It's really delightful having her here!
AD said…
I'm suffering SEVERE baby envy at this moment. Just look at those little feet in the last picture...and I love how newborns curl up with their little toushies arched up...sigh and double sigh,
jaimey said…
Liz!!! I'm so excited for you and Trent. Lillian is precious, and she couldn't ask for a better mom. :) I have loved reading your blog and seeing all of your pictures. It's been too long! Wend told me she let you know I'm engaged. Can you believe it?? I'm really excited. If you get a chance to send me your address, I'd love to send you an announcement. :) Congratulations, again! She is absolutely adorable, and I'm so excited for you. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Liz and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad...

For Thad

Facebook is for extroverts (and other observations of an introvert)