Did somebody mention a bow??


My sister,Trish, pointed out that Lillian was missing some hair bows in her last picture. I did swear that she wouldn't be without one, not in the next 10 years of her life. So, tonight I took some pictures to compensate. She sort of looks like the easter bunny, yes?


Comments

Our Family said…
Can I please please please PUHLEEEEEEEEZE keep her? I will take really really really good care of her. Please? I will put a cute bow on her head every day and everything!

Please?

Fine, can you at least post tomorrow with some more pictures? I'm in love with this baby Liz! She's ABSOLUTELY breathtaking!
Anaise said…
I think you are having a very good time with your beautiful baby girl! :) I love seeing her precious self . . . and I used bows a lot, too . . . but I don't think you'll make it 10 years before she decides herself whether she'll wear bows!
. said…
And this, my friends, is what having a baby girl is ALL about. Amiright?
Seriously, she could not be cuter! I am in love with the little hat and the bows just make her more scrumptious.
Also, Ella's right here with me saying, "My B! My B!" and "My baby! My baby!". She's conflicted. She wants her binky back but she wants to hold her cousin. Could you come over and accomodate her, Liz?
Dangcutekids said…
Could she be any more adorable? She is so alert and right with you all the time. It must be some of that brilliance she gets from her parents, and grandparents of course. You look fabulous yourself. You should be very proud!
Shar said…
Oh Liz Congratulations to you and Trent! She is absolutely beautiful! You guys did good! You look fabulous. Love you!
AD said…
Ahhhhhhhh. What a cutie patootie.
Diane said…
Yes, the bow makes the package complete. Plus the binkie.
Camille said…
When I saw the picture I yelled,
"OHHHH!! LOOK AT THAT!" and then I got all sentimental. and jealous.

dangit.

she's gorgeous.

And melanie, I get dibs before you, thankyouverymuch. haaaa!!
Anonymous said…
I love you LITHARD! its maddy by the way. I love you and Miss You so much! YAY you had your baby finally! Hallelujah!(wow i spelled that right) She is so pretty. I think we will have alot of things in common. Dont worry liz. We will best friends. Look out Miss Lilian, you have an amazing cousin coming to see you soon! You and me will be tight, even though i am 13 years older, that makes you and me more special. i love you liz. You should call me sometime...(call me!like totally!) :)
Carla said…
There's nothing more precious in the whole wide world! Enjoy, and give her a kiss for her cousin Carla. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Liz and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad...

For Thad

Facebook is for extroverts (and other observations of an introvert)