Something to say

My sister, Camille, captured this of Lillian with my fabulous cousin, Adrianne, in LA last month. So cute. Oh, and in the immortal words of my sister, Melissa, you're never going to recover from her bow, I know.

Comments

. said…
How I love that baby girl! I think I need to squish her!
Anaise said…
Aw, that bow ain't so bad!

Lily is soooooo cute.
liza said…
Oh my stars! I need to see that baby immediately. I'll be on your doorstep in the morning. She is so cute. That kind of chatter is like music to my heart.
this is the best video ever! i could watch over and over again!!
AD said…
Did she ever have something to say??!! Is she still making those sounds? Oh, we only had her here for a day, but we all miss her. Won't you just send her back for a little visit? Is it too early for her to fly alone?
Steffani said…
So adorable! I still really can't believe that you have a baby. She was just a basketball inside you the last time I saw you. She is so dang cute and she's yours! Yahoo! Steffani
jweed said…
so sweet. i think you might have a chatterbox on your hands. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Liz and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad...

For Thad

Facebook is for extroverts (and other observations of an introvert)