School girl
I was so nervous about the 25 minute presentation I had to give in class this morning that I didn't fall asleep until after 2:00 a.m. Clearly, I've been out of the game for awhile.
But when the time came for my 8:00 a.m. class, I was ready to go, half drunk with adrenaline and anticipation. I didn't know quite what I was talking about, but no one else really did, either, since it was just the second day of class. This...intensity...maniacal, crazy intensity, is how graduate school is, I just keep reminding myself.
In fact, although my brain muscles feel a bit sore from lack of this sort of intellectual exercise, it's pretty awesome to be back in this world. I feel blessed. I feel watched over. I feel grateful.
And, with a baby this pretty, I also feel incredibly blessed to be a mother. AND a student.
Lucky, lucky me.
But when the time came for my 8:00 a.m. class, I was ready to go, half drunk with adrenaline and anticipation. I didn't know quite what I was talking about, but no one else really did, either, since it was just the second day of class. This...intensity...maniacal, crazy intensity, is how graduate school is, I just keep reminding myself.
In fact, although my brain muscles feel a bit sore from lack of this sort of intellectual exercise, it's pretty awesome to be back in this world. I feel blessed. I feel watched over. I feel grateful.
And, with a baby this pretty, I also feel incredibly blessed to be a mother. AND a student.
She captured this of Lillian in her studio in downtown SLC.
She's coming to NY in July. You want her for your family photos. You do.
Lucky, lucky me.

Comments
Glad you're having fun in school. :)