There's your sign
This is a rock.
This is the rock that sits in the village where we live.
And these are the other rocks
that surround the rock
that sits in the village where we live.
This a sign.
This is the sign that stands over the rock that sits in the village where we live.
I have a car.
I have a car that is sometimes parked
next to the sign
that stands over the rock
that sits in the village where we live.
Thanks to the sign,
My car is fine.
It's my favorite sign.
Posted over a rock
That sits in the village
Where we live.
Comments
In St. George there are not enough signs like that. For example, there are gutters as deep as my tires, but they never us about them so I keep driving into them...
(Aren't you delighted to have your tax dollars spent in such an important way?)
hilarious.