Today, in no particular order


Today I...
...picked some hydrangeas from my flower garden. They now fill my house with their happiness.

...picked up our lap top from our friend who fixed it. It's no longer infected with a virus. Thank you, Jeff.

...saved about a million dollars clipping coupons and shopping sales. Well, maybe not a million, but pretty darn close. Who knew couponing could be so thrilling? Do you think I jest? Believe you me, I jest not.

...rocked my sweet darling baby to sleep...at 1:00 a.m., at 5:00 a.m. at 10:00 a.m., and again at 4:00 p.m. I'll do it again at 8 tonight. I reckon I've rocked a lot of miles in that rocking chair of ours.
....did some other stuff, like laundry and cleaning and blogging and thinking and praying and driving and reading and writing sassy emails to my husband and stuff.
...and in the middle of it all I couldn't help but think...

What a
beautiful,
blessed,
happy
life I lead.

Comments

Anonymous said…
AWWW. Liz. I love you. I love you, SO much. I love you lots. I'm glad that you are my auntie. I love you also because the skin care stuff you tol' me 'bout, it worked. Of course. Hahaha "I love you so much that my heart hurts". Thats what my momma said to me, and now I say it to you.
I miss you tons and tons.

Come move to Texas, we have coupons and flowers too.

Love,
Maddy
:)
Diane said…
You are so adorable.
Camille said…
maddy's last comment of coming to texas because we have coupons and flowers, too, was the best thing I've ever heard. Love that girl.

And I love you and your lovely life. I tried calling you a lot this past week b/c I missed your voice. I'm glad you're doing so well.
xo
Anaise said…
Firstly, I am so jealous of your lovely hydrangeas--our transplants didn't take this year. Secondly, I love those "regular" days that somehow become transcendent with contentment.

I'm glad your life is lovely.
. said…
I love this post. And I love that my daughter loves you so much. How lucky are you?

Popular posts from this blog

Liz and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad...

For Thad

Facebook is for extroverts (and other observations of an introvert)