Images of 2010, part 2

September--so humid!

September--camping in New York



October: time on the road

October: totally awesome

October: crystal clear blue sky for Thad

November--a Thanksgiving performance


Christmas Eve: a little less dignified, enjoying gingerbread, oh, so much.

Christmas eve: a little more dignified

A bonus for Christmas, only because it's so cute you could just eat them both with a spoon.

Here's to a fabulous 2011.

Comments

julie g said…
delicious pictures, liz. thanks for sharing your cute lillian and family. i LOVE the last one. did your sister take it?
Camille said…
Those pics of Lillian at christmas are so precious. I just LOVED them. I need to see more por favor.

and yes, our sister Sara rocks. I love that picture of you 3 SO much.

Popular posts from this blog

Liz and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad...

For Thad

Facebook is for extroverts (and other observations of an introvert)