Images of 2010


January: feeling pretty glib about the new year

February: chocolate fondue for Valentines Day


March: a tenacious climb up the slide

March: an Easter egg hunt

April: sometimes you need the hot tub, even fully clothed

April: Happy three years to us. Will I someday regret those green pants? I think not.


May: Hello Italy (there's a famous person in pink behind me. If you want the story, send me an email)
July: We heart you, 84604

June: on the shores of Lake Ontario



August: a walk in the crystal clear waters of Upstate New York

September: One seriously rockin' cowgirl birthday extravaganza

Comments

Camille said…
Lillian went from a baby to a Big girl in 9 months! I can't get over her transformation. She is sooo yummy. I love her expressions. And seriously, you are SOOO beautiful. Why oh why did I get hit with the ugly stick in this family? You are such a hottie, it's killin' me!!!! You've had such a fun year. I can't wait to hear/read/see more of your 2011 adventures!! xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Liz and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad...

For Thad

Facebook is for extroverts (and other observations of an introvert)