Calling all bloggers...

So, in the midst of reformatting my blog, I inadvertently deleted my blog roll. For the last several months, I've tried remembering blog addresses, but I'm at a loss; frankly, I miss you fine folks whose blogs I've not been able to visit.

Will you do me a favor? Will you type in your blog address in the comment section of this post? Then I'll be up to date. Then I can feature your blog on my blog. Then I can stay in touch with you.

Thanks!

Comments

Anne said…
http://hey-nonny.blogspot.com
Anaise said…
So where are all the people with their blogs? I'd have thought there'd be a dozen listed here by now.

www.bananaknees.blogspot.com
Zoe M. said…
wwww.morgansbydesign.blogspot.com
jaimey said…
jaimey.blogspot.com

I like your new blog format, Liz! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Liz and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad...

For Thad

Facebook is for extroverts (and other observations of an introvert)