Singin' in the sprinklers
We returned from Utah yesterday afternoon. Once I clean my house, finish the laundry, unpack, and take care of the five or so returned missionaries who are staying here to see the Hill Cumorah Pageant (and if you click on that link, I hope you're ready for the song. Just letting you know so you're prepared for it), then I will write about our Utah trip. Because I have a lot to say about it. And I mean that in a good way.
In the meantime, we're home. Of course, the moment we arrived, Trent immediately began working on the yard (of course he did). Of course Lillian had to join him outside. And, of course, once she saw the sprinkler at work, she needed an umbrella.
Once the umbrella was unveiled, Trent joined Lillian for an impromptu "Singin' in the Rain" right in the middle of the driveway. And once I can get the video to upload, I'll show it to you.
More to come.
Comments